We appreciate that moving to a new school can be daunting and our Admissions Team is on hand to guide families through the process. Our Admissions Policy aims to give families flexibility when applying for the School and when choosing a start date. Key elements of our Admissions Policy:
- There are Entrance Test dates available throughout the year. The number of places at each Entrance Test is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- There are limited places available in each Year Group. Places will be awarded to successful applicants on a first come first served basis. If the Year Group is full, a successful candidate will be placed on the Waiting List. The Waiting List is valid to the last entry term of the academic year.
- After a deposit has been paid, an offered place will be held for the successful applicant until the agreed start date.
- Students will have the option of starting at the School at the beginning of each half term.
- Due to our extended entrance test options the number of available place changes every week. Please contact Admissions Team for the latest information.
If you have any question Please contact our Admissions Team;